We're continuing our ecological transition... French manufacturing, eco-design, we're taking stock and revealing our good deed of the year !!!
Last year, the "100% Made in France" objective made good progress, as 3 of our "Go Back in Time" puzzles are now made in our beautiful country. In short, only 4 puzzles are still Made in Holland, but will be reissued in France in the coming months. So we're on the right track when it comes to French manufacturing. !!!
In 2024, our focus will be on the eco-responsibility of our products. As a reminder, Pirouette Cacahouète uses the following materials for its games : • recyclable and/or recycled materials • paper from sustainably managed forests • vegetable-based inks
For several years now, we have been aiming to limit the use of plastic in our games as much as possible. This year we're gradually phasing out the sticky notes that close our games and replacing them with paper ones. This will be the case initially for our memory games, and then gradually for all our products over the course of 2024/2025.
... and of course in 2024, we'll still be aiming to inspire young (and old) children with eco-friendly games and kits that encourage imagination and creativity !
• Where : Parc des Expositions, Paris Porte de Versailles, STAND O23
• Entertainment ? Yes, of course ! - Come and try out our new Space Goose game at the Corrèze Pavilion on 11 and 12 November.. - A creative journey in partnership with brands AMULETTE & PAPIER CURIEUX. Drop by our stands to take part in our creative activities and try to win a SUPER LOT !
COLLAB ANTIQUE THEATRE OF ORANGE X Pirouette Cacahouète
A new collaboration this summer, a personalised colouring book for the Antique Theatre of Orange and its Odyssée Sonore :) This notebook is only available for sale in the website shop, go to Orange !!
SUMMER SELECTION 2023
For the holidays, be inspired by our selection of "small format" games and kits to take with you wherever you go.
Get your pencils ready ! Les coloriages malins, 3 small 16-page colouring books on the themes of "Animals of the World", "Sea Animals" and "The Garden". A must-have for your bag !
No cheating… Your two summer essentials for playing with family and friends at any time of day. • Le Mistigri des Océans, a fun way to learn how to win and lose. • The 7 Families of Animals game to exercise your memory and discover the species that inhabit our planet.
Creative summer activities Small formats but big effects for these two creative kits ! • The 3 Flowers of the Fields cardboard kit to create and decorate with stickers: Poppy, Daisy, Cornflower ... which will be your favourite ? • The Guirlande du ciel kit, a nature decoration to make up and colour in: birds, leaves, sun, butterflies... it's up to you !
Little secrets and holiday memories Miss & Misters" booklets and notebooks to accompany you on your holidays. Whether you're drawing, jotting down holiday memories or keeping secrets, you're bound to find 1 Miss or 1 Mister to suit you. !
YOU CAN FIND THIS SELECTION IN MANY INDEPENDENT SALES OUTLETS. USE OUR CONTACT FORM BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WHO IS CLOSEST TO YOU.
Have a great summer !
CONCOURS GULLI 2023
From 19/06/2023 to 09/07/2023, go to the GULLI website to win an Earth to colored A world tour of plants and animals !!!
COLLAB CNES X Pirouette Cacahouète
Thursday 15 June is the big day for the release of a space goose game developed in collaboration with the CNES (National Centre for Space Studies) and Clémentine Thibaux, children's illustrator who is also a member of Pirouette Cacahouète team :) The game is now available on CNES webshop and will be available in our catalogue from 1st September. !!! In the meantime, get ready to meet us at Salon du Bourget, next week !!
GULLI CONTEST 2023
From 15/05/2023 to 04/06/2023, go to the GULLI website to win "Go Back in Time" puzzles on the theme of Ancient Egypt. A trip back in time guaranteed !!!
CONTEST Petits Cadors X Pirouette Cacahouète
It's a 100% Made in France contest that we're offering this weekend, on Instagram and Facebook, with the lovely brand PETITS CADORS. What to spoil your children with their flagship product, the famous Isidor car cushion, and 2 of our must-have references, 1 "Go Back in Time" puzzle & 1 "3D Earth Globe" kit To try your luck, visit our Instagram Page or and/or our Facebook Page !
ZOOM ON PETITS CADORS
Petits Cadors makes beautiful, original and ergonomic cushions that feel good !
The brand stands out for its 100% French production in their workshop based in Nailloux near Toulouse (low ecological impact thanks to short circuits, quality materials, job creation to boost the region) and the filling of their cushions comes from the collection of plastic bottles in waterways to help protect the oceans.
❤️ We love their selection of organic fabrics printed in France (with an ecological technique) with original designs and the wide choice of cushions for the whole family.
You will be able to meet Petits Cadors at the MIF trade fair in Lyon, on 6 and 7 May at La Sucrière, on Stand C29 !
The opportunity to discover their new products... but shhh, we won't tell you more ;)
The brand has just been certified « Origine France Garantie » !
• 3-4 December : Visit the magnificent Christmas market in Meyssac (19) • 9-10-11 December : We look forward to participating in the Christmas market in l'espace Darwin in Bordeaux (33), you can meet us in the hall "la Manufacture"
TRADE FAIR MIF 2022
We are participating again this year in the Made in France trade fair :
• When? 10 to 13 November 2022
• Where? In Paris, at the Parc des expositions, Porte de Versailles
TRADE FAIR 2022
Come and discover our games on the Museum Connections trade fair :
• When ? March 30 and 31, 2022
• Where ? in Paris, parc des expositions, porte de Versailles
• BOOTH D31
You can also find one of our games in the POPUP STORE selection of the fair :)
EXHIBITION in Bordeaux
Come and meet us at the Made in France exhibition :
• When ? March 11-13, 2022
• Where ? in Bordeaux, parc des expositions
• BOOTH A14
We are planning a small free creative workshop for children on site :)
The ecological transition continues in 2022 with new resolutions :
• our puzzles will be made in France, which means that our games will be 100% MADE IN FRANCE by 2023.
• our boxes of memos and puzzles will no longer be filmed but closed with two small adhesive pads.
• the puzzle pieces will be packed in paper sleeves, replacing the plastic ones.
• 5-6 december : Christmas market in Meyssac (France) For the fifth year, we are participating in this magnificent market which we invite you to discover in this vidéo. Magic ! • 10-12 december : Darwin Christmas market (France) A local and responsible selection in the image of the Darwin space of Bordeaux, we are very proud to participate for the first time in this beautiful Christmas market. You will find all the practical information below this link.
Every year we move towards an ecological transition, here are our resolutions 2021 :
• our invitation cards currently packaged in a recyclable plastic pouch will now be packed in a crystallized paper envelope made in France.
• From this year on, our memory games will be produce in France.
Let's all follow the example of the hummingbird ! We invite you to discover its legend by following this link if you don't know it yet :)
Christmas celebrations : I bolster my local businesses
Small local shops need us. Let's think about making them work at the end of the year by favouring locally made products ;)
We have prepared a small selection of gift ideas for the end of the year, Pirouette Cacahuète creations but also links to a Made in France catalogue :)
November 6, 7 and 8, 2020 : the Made in France exhibition
See you at the Made in France exhibition, Paris Porte de Versailles, on the pavilion "Origine Corrèze" was postponed to 2021. Let's come back to it later :)
July 2020 : Pirouette Cacahouète celebrates its 10th anniversary !
10 years of made in France, let's celebrate ! click here to discover our anniversary surprises :)
June, 2020 : The "wall of do-it-yourself"
Deconfinement, it's recovery! We have put together this wall of odds and ends with photos of your creations. Thank you for being so numerous to participate in the workshops #1jour1bricole during containment !
March, April, May, 2020 : Workshops #1jour1bricole
The idea of the solidarity operation #1jour1bricole : How to give a little help to confined families starting from what we know how to do ? Pirouette Cacahouète and its illustrators get out of their drawers small creative ideas for free download: 1 activity every day :)